We know that due to the current situation with COVID-19 some families may be struggling. If due to a change in financial circumstances you think you may be eligible for Free School Meals you can check the criteria using this link: http://www.southampton.gov.uk/…/scho…/free-school-meals.aspx
Contact us at the Academy if you think you are eligible and we can help -
Welcome to award-winning dining at Oasis Lord's Hill
During last year, our Caterers Sodexo, who provide a fantastic menu of hot and cold food every day at the Academy, worked tirelessly to achieve the Silver Soil Association Standard for Food, which guarantees quality, healthy and tasty cuisine for all our students, staff and visitors. For more information on this award, please visit: www.sacert.org/catering
Meet the Dining Team
Karmel Dawson - Catering Manager/Allergy Champion
Sarah Mitchell - Cook
Lucy Williams - Assistant Cook/Allergy Champion
Jane booker - FSA
Julie Hollins - FSA
Alongside the daily menu choices, the Dining Team runs several different promotions, which coincide with daily, weekly or yearly themes; from seasonal dates such as Spring/Easter and Winter/Christmas to awareness dates, such as Children In Need. There are always great meal deals and promotions on offer. Students who are attending lunch clubs can also take advantage of our Grab Bags.
The Academy runs a breakfast club for students every day. All students are welcome.
Toast and Cereal - FREE
Pastries - 50p
Egg Rolls - £1.25
Bacon Rolls - £1.25
Fruit - 40p
A selection of drinks are also avaialble to purchase.
Free School Meals
Free school meals are available to children whose parents/carers are in receipt of the following:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Child Tax Credit – this qualifies providing you are not entitled to/receiving Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs HRMC) that does not exceed £16,190
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit (effective from 30 April 2005)
- Employment & Support Allowance Income Related (ESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Where you are entitled to Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment ceases, or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week, your child is entitled to Free School Meals
- Universal Credit
For more information please contact the Academy: 023 8039 3660 or click here.