At Oasis Academy Lord's Hill we use a cashless payment system for the security and convenience of students and parents. This system is used to pay for various activities, such as:
- Academy Uniform
- Academy Accessories
The benefits of this system are:
- Simple to use web interface
- Payments are secure and reliable
- Parents can view their payment history online
- Reduces the risk of students losing cash
The Academy operates a biometric cashless catering system to enhance our catering provision.
The main benefits of a biometric cashless system are:
- Further enhances the Academy's drive to promote healthy eating.
- Improves the efficiency of service, with faster delivery.
- Ensures complete confidentially for free school meal entitlement - daily credit will be automatically assigned.
- Allows the Academy's caterers to monitor their provision enabling them to be more responsive to the requirements of customers
If you have not already done so we highly encourage all parents and carers to please activate your MCAS account which will allow you to view your child's timetable, attendance and behaviour information, receive messages and letter from the academy, and so much more all in one place.
As from September 2021 all payments will be made via MCAS and SCOPay will no longer be in use.
Please be reminded that parents/carers can update Parental Consent on the MCAS portal.