We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
Our Academy works with the uniform provider Skoolkit. Here you can buy everything you need, from school jumpers to book bags.
- Academy blazer with Academy badge. Blazers must be worn inside the building; they can be removed with staff permission in class.
- Tailored black trousers (no leggings, jeggings, jeans - not fitted around the ankle) or a tailored black skirt (just above the knee, no slits). Tailored skirts should not be clinging or stretchy material. Tailored shorts can be worn during hot weather (from Skoolkit only).
- Plain black tights are recommended with the skirt.
- Black shoes, preferably leather, with plain white or dark socks. No socks above the knee. Shoes should have no visible branding. No trainers or trainer type shoes.
- White shirt with a collar (short or long sleeved). Shirts must be tucked in.
- Academy tie, worn in the collar with three stripes showing.
- A suitable school bag. Bags should be large enough to carry all equipment.
- Achievement badges can be worn on lapels.
- Examples of unacceptable shoes - no trainers, or trainer branded shoes, or boots permitted.
- Plain black shorts.
- Academy sports shirt.
- Plain black sweat shirt.
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or suitable black leggings.
- Suitable trainers.
- Rings must not be worn. Students are allowed to wear one simple wristband and/or a watch.
- Students should not have haircuts, colouring or accessories that are extreme or unnatural. Extremes of fashion will be challenged.
- One pair of simple studs is acceptable, no hooped earrings. Spacers must not be worn. Nose piercings must be removed or a clear retainer must be worn.
- Subtle make-up is allowed. Make-up must be discreet or natural looking.
- False nails must not be worn.